Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Wordpress Templates

There are loads of free wordpress templates available on the net. So why wouldn't I drop a few extra ones into the bag?:)

From now you can have an access to my new page where I store free wordpress themes available for instant download. I've just come up with a few for good start off and will be adding new ones frequently.

So feel free to visit this link, download the theme of your choice or all of them at once to make your blog more oudstanding than ever before.

10 comments:

whois domain said...

Thanks for your free WP themes, i take a look at them.

dang said...

I'm glad you will;)

Mr. Radio said...

I've been looking for a good WP theme for awhile! I'll check yours out for sure - the one you use on this blog is sick some I'm guessing your others will be too!

Themed Weekend Breaks said...

A decent WP theme is hard to find. Your templates look good

Movies said...

Free WP themes sucks. I hate it and always purchase commercial ones.

PERPETUAL CARE CEMETERY said...

Thanks for sharing this tips.Really more enjoyable.

Web Design Nottingham said...

Great collection on WP themes! Thanks alot.

Tom said...

Great work you done, thank's for free WR themes.

Omegle said...

Been looking for more of these. Thanks!

health tips said...

Hey dang, got any design for blogspot?

Post a Comment

Followers